refbase:Site support

Revision as of 23:09, 25 October 2023 by WikiSysop (talk | contribs) (Hide section edit links)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

You're welcome to donate to our project!


20% of your donation will be given to organizations that support the Open Source community. The remaining 80% will help us to fund development time and resources (e.g., server space & traffic) expended for the refbase project.

Your support is much appreciated!